Up Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The mrs finally took delivery of her high up yesterday, (candy white with black seats and a dark silver dash). The only option she went for was the sound pack andwhat a massive difference it makes, if anyone is thinking about adding it stop thinking and add it to your order now!
Maps and more is a great bit of kit too, syncs all you tunes from your iphone, even the way you adjust the balance and fade of the stereo is genius!The dealer also gave us the more expensive carpet mats free of charge, a litre of 0/30w oil and a bottle of champagne. Thats on top of the free servicing pack, some fuel and a decent px price. We are very happy with the dealer, they did a great job from start to finish.

Oh, and she averaged 61mpg on the way to work this morningso all in all she is a happy bunny.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Sounds like she is really pleased with it. Is there any chance you could post some photos of the Dark Silver dash as this is what I am having in my High up.

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Wow, 61mpg and a new tight engine....by these figures, when mine comes and I swap my merc c200Kompressor I'll save nearly 280 quid a month on petrol! (I do a big mileage)

congrats and pleased to hear I chose the right option! sound pack

·
Registered
677 Posts
So glad shes enjoying her Up! Yes can we please get some piccys :D 61 MPG is near what Im averaging and its only done 1300 miles!!

Another happy Upper :D

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry about the poor quality pic, iphone plus light fading. But it gives you an idea of the dark silver dash.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts