Up Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sysop, mods etc....please act swiftly to remove the crap that seems to be infiltrating us...ie the watch ads etc etc....If I had the powers I would but I'm just a lowly member (unless admin wants me to help out
)

·
Registered
851 Posts
I only ever access the forum using an iPhone 4S and I see none of those things you described. Just genuine posts by genuine people. The mobile site must be a lot "cleaner" then?

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
AlanG said:
I only ever access the forum using an iPhone 4S and I see none of those things you described. Just genuine posts by genuine people. The mobile site must be a lot "cleaner" then?
Maybe I should go back to my 4s! As a 5c user I see the watch guy a number of times and it does my head in!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Privatedoc said:
Sysop, mods etc....please act swiftly to remove the crap that seems to be infiltrating us...ie the watch ads etc etc....If I had the powers I would but I'm just a lowly member (unless admin wants me to help out
)

I use an iPhone 5 (Chrome and Safari browsers) and Chrome on a Windows PC but have only seen spam on here once.
Which posts are you seeing it on and I'll check if I see it too?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Here is what i think they are on about

http://www.upownersclub.co.uk/forum/led-lights-install_topic5169_post58520.html#58520

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shame really as a local admin would be able to stop this

·
Registered
95 Posts
It's a shame someone with their own site could not host the forum for us. We could then just spam this one with links to it as it's obvious the spam is left

1 - 10 of 10 Posts