Up Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello ,my name is Chris and i have had my Mii for a month ,i chose a white SE Toca 3 door its a 14 model year so has the new darker interior. I work for a Seat Dealership and couldn't resist urge after running around in our Courtesy vehicle ,what a cracking little car. I do 30miles a day on a/b roads and love it.

Chris

·
Registered
149 Posts
CousinMii said:
Hello ,my name is Chris and i have had my Mii for a month ,i chose a white SE Toca 3 door its a 14 model year so has the new darker interior. I work for a Seat Dealership and couldn't resist urge after running around in our Courtesy vehicle ,what a cracking little car. I do 30miles a day on a/b roads and love it. 

Chris  
Welcome to the forum, Cuz. Glad you are loving your new Mii toca. Good spec.

My friend just p/ex'd his Altea for a new 14 plate white toca and he loves it too. We get 60 to the gallon easily.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I like those alloys. Car looks good.

Back in the1970s, Ford Motor Co. Had a development arm to their Motorsport programme. This division was called Advanced Vehicle Operations, or AVO for short.

Looking at your registration, it looks like you have one of the rare AVO cars!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks , I chose the number from a long list of similar ,the girl in the office said it stood for Anti Violence Order ,which I found quite amusing.

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Hola !.......we need an insider in the Mii camp.....get sniffing out those GT/FR/etc rumours

As far as Mii/UP!/Citigo is concerned, any other car is just overkill! (and thats coming from a man who used to run a Mercedes GL for fun .....£150 fill up, £1500 service, £500 roadtax
)

p.s. Correct colour choice !

Edited by: Privatedoc

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Privatedoc said:
Hola !.......we need an insider in the Mii camp.....get sniffing out those GT/FR/etc rumours

As far as Mii/UP!/Citigo is concerned, any other car is just overkill! (and thats coming from a man who used to run a Mercedes GL for fun .....£150 fill up, £1500 service, £500 roadtax
)

p.s. Correct colour choice !

Many thanks on the colour comment ,I nearly bought an Ibiza (same Price) as initially i was a bit put off with the light interior on the 13model year ,then this one dropped off the back of a transporter with 14 spec interior. Had to have it

Plenty of FR rumors. will keep an eye on Seat internal news at work.

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
prob the light but the steering wheel trim looks blue!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts