Up Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone, there was a member who supplied details of a company that could supply a spare wheel for VW Ups, unfortunately that message has been deleted from the forum.Does anyone have that address please.My dealer wants £156 for a VW spare wheel.

thks in anticipation.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
tizer said:
Hi Everyone, there was a member who supplied details of a company that could supply a spare wheel for VW Ups, unfortunately that message has been deleted from the forum.Does anyone have that address please.My dealer wants £156 for a VW spare wheel.

thks in anticipation.
And what about the tools? I would also like a spare wheel, and not the rip off VW one thank you.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'd really like to know where to get a spare too. My dealer wanted £200+! I don't think they could be bothered!
Any deals would interest me greatly!

·
Registered
727 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
I think the address you want is mytyres.co.uk where you will find their complete wheel/tyre packages with a wide choice of tyre brands.

Tools and jack similarly expensive but an aftermarket scissor jack and socket/bar shouldn't set you back too much.

·
Registered
41 Posts
So mytyres price a steel and tyres delivered for £86. What do people think?
Tried going to a local ATS garage to see why they'd do. They don't supply steels, only tyres so that's a no go.
He did suggest going to a scrap yard for my steel.
Plus they'd never heard of a vw up!

·
Registered
235 Posts
To my knowledge no-one else in the UK does this type of package - I think mytyres do them because they are a German-owned company and buying a second set of wheels (for winter tyres) is a legal requirement there i.e. a big potential market.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts