Up Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About tocollect my new High up march 1st can anybody tell me where the spare wheel will fit ifI buy one. is there a well below the lower boot floor deep enough to take a full width wheel & tyre.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Yes. Under the boot floor. The full size spare fills the recess once the foam/toolkit is strapped on top. It's a must have, in my opinion.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
many thanks for reply.. Mine will have 15 inch wheels will they supply those, or 14 inch.

·
Registered
532 Posts
You get a steel 14 inch with fatter tyre and of lesser quality than those on the car. They are the same diameter so should drive as the standard wheel.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I need to buy a full size 14 inch steel wheel as a spare for my Move Up. I understand that I need to buy the write wheel to fit the car, a second hand wheel would do, can you advise where I could purchase a wheel and what to ask for?

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
I've a steel wheel from a Polo Classic I need to shift. It is a 13 though, with a 165/65 R13 tyre in decent nick, along with VW centre cap, it's jack and wheel brace. It does come up slightly smaller than the standard 14 tho :-/
Anyhoo, it's going on the cheap if anyone feels a need!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts