Up Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi just got my up, I need spare wheel and tyre. Quite expensive at vw or eBay .
Can anyone tell me the cheapest way of doing this please. Also does a polo 14" wheel fit? Thanks

·
Registered
124 Posts
I thought they were available at VW for around 50ukps on ebay at 85 plus ukps thats extorionate.You could buy a used tyre and a used wheel much cheaper.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi, Yes a VW Polo 4 stud wheel will fit the up, I got a VW polo space saver off Ebay for £10 inc P&P and jack, wheel brace and foam infill from scape yard for £8.
Hope this helps.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi, yes 15 driver, that is a great help thanks polo wheels are a lot cheaper and there's a lot more if them around. And Collos thanks also, they are extortionate on eBay but most of them are polo wheels any way I think!

·
Registered
20 Posts
No the up wheel is unique the part number starts with 1so.. it would not fit.. the wheel is only 30 pounds or so from volkswagen? just a simple steel wheel.. u will need the tool box to fit the wheel in which is no more then 10 pounds.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Do Polo wheels fit I tried one the other day at my local tyre shop and although it was 4 stud the bcd was slightly different.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I bit the bullit and bought a genuine Up spare wheel and tyre at my local VW agents at a cost of 95ukp its a standard 14" with a Bridgestone tyre.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts