Up Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I bought a wee spoiler from VW for my High Up last year, and it's sat in the spare room since then. I've finally pulled my finger out and booked it in to get painted and fitted ... YEY

However, the problem is .... what colour?

My Up! Is white with the sports alloys, the interior is light with the red dash. I WAS going to just get it white to match the rest of the car, but I do like the idea of it being the same colour red as the dash to add some contrast.

Thoughts ....

·
Registered
19 Posts
I've recently taken delivery of a Groove up and it's now back in the dealership having a full kit fitted. My Up! Is black and has the orange groove trim so was thinking too to have the kit a different colour. I used photoshop to see what it would like on a 2 door version which was on the forecourt with a pink (yes pink!) body kit.
. In the end though I've decided to keep it all black and then may later add some vinyls to add some colour. Edited by: Jasonb2602

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Craig200588 said:
So I bought a wee spoiler from VW for my High Up last year, and it's sat in the spare room since then. I've finally pulled my finger out and booked it in to get painted and fitted ... YEY

However, the problem is .... what colour?

My Up! Is white with the sports alloys, the interior is light with the red dash. I WAS going to just get it white to match the rest of the car, but I do like the idea of it being the same colour red as the dash to add some contrast.

Thoughts ....

GO WHITE!!!!

Might look like a shopping trolley handle?

·
Registered
467 Posts
interesting spoiler kit color for black car.Craig, You need to decide how much individual the car must be.

Ps. I have white Up with white rear spoiler.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Why not a Matte colour or carbon.
I keep looking for a spoiler for my Citigo and Im thinking Matte Black or carbon as I have a black car and want the spoiler to stand out a bit

1 - 8 of 8 Posts