1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
587 Posts
Looks quite nice seems they all at "special editions" with the Mii Toca, Citigo Sport and soon to be released Cheer up!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Can't see why not. Roof and sides the same, stripe appears to go the width of the boot.

Only difference I would have thought is maybe around the VW/Skoda badge on the bonnet.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Oooohhh I like the red one. Surprised they didn't drop a 75bhp engine in it though.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I really like this new sport version of the citigo(even though they have the same engines) - I like the seat trim and the re-designed steering wheel - they look quite smart - my citigo elegance has got the 3 spoke leather steering wheel but this looks even nicer - and i like the word 'sport' grafted in the dash - I only wish the UK spec cars came with the glovebox handle hook though but apparently that is not going to happen after i made enquiries - would of been perfect for us as we eat lots of take aways!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
604 Posts
That is a really smart looking car

It looks like it has a foot rest too, do all citigo's have them?

·
Registered
187 Posts
No just the lhd modela apparently :-( short changed in the uk again as is usually the case with most things

·
Registered
592 Posts
Available now at Skoda dealers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts