Up Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing so many UP's/ Mii's/ CG's now thought I'd take a few photos, maybe strike lucky here.

Parked next to this little fella today:

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
over 20,000 ups alone were registered in the UK in 2013....I think we are going to see increasing numbers all over........definitely time for another run of car stickers so we can id each other!

my rear sticker (on the lower glass of the tailgate) is the forum logo....someone did a run of them a while back......??forgotton who??

Edited by: Privatedoc

·
Registered
296 Posts
Made up my own - but have also made thirty ones the size of a business card - will laminate them and pop under windscreen blade of any Ups I see parked.

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
Fidel....is that a jelly-bean air freshner.........???lol next it will be a crochet tissue box cover ;-)

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol, yes, yes it is. The mrs really likes the smell and it was £1 from halfords on sale.

I used to have an AG one in the Alfa but it didn't really smell of anything. The UP is lemony fresh now, ha.

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
might need the same...when I pick my lads up from Rugby/Hockey etc etc...it smells like something has died in it, and not recently either!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts