Up Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spotted a red high up bluemotion in Cambuslang! I was right behind it in my white! Up! I flashed but not sure they noticed!

Then I spotted a white up! Think it may have been a move up! In East Kilbride area!

Seen both yesterday when I was driving about for an hour or so!
Never seen so many ups in so little time, it was nice,hehe.

Anyone on here?

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Loads around the southside...mearns especially, If you pop by my surgery today you'll find 3, Mine, My secretarys red move up and my district nurses white high up.....apparantly it is now available on the GGC Health Board car lease scheme so loads more community nursing/ancilliary staff are getting them.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interesting! I was at the vets today in Cambuslang and I seen a red move up!Slowly getting popular!

·
Registered
41 Posts
I pass two in the 5 Mins it takes me to walk to work, and that's not including mine.
Seems to be an increasingly popular car in Harrogate.

·
Registered
113 Posts
i see 6-7 of them every day, then there is the Mii and citygo's too,,, '

still the best selling car here in denmark... well over a thousand new UPs on the road each month...

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Thought I'd count them today on the school run and commute..(1hr 10 mins).......11 ups and only one silver, 2 reds and others all white! popular, not common! :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha I'm shocked.. Last month I really hardly seen one so when I did I got all excited.. I'm slowly seeing more! And now my boyfriend wants a seat mii.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I saw seven in one day this week, mostly silver. Six were parked outside a dealership though!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts