Up Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of days after buying my up! I spotted 3 other up's in 200 yards of each other, they were all white. Then yesterday I saw this one parked a couple of streets away from were I live. on closer inspection I decided it was a move up!

Are all the up's in Leicester white?

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Leave a note on there windows demanding they join us lol and then we can read posts starting I've beendemanded to join hahaha

·
Registered
28 Posts
Must be the same white up I spotted an hour ago in Leicester!
Hopefully there will be a red one soon - MINE!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Scheduled for build Oct 6th
so hopefully late Oct early Nov. Don't live in Leicester, just north in Markfield (which boasts at least one more Up). Only come into Leicester if I have to.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Spotted this one yesterday just at the top of our street, that's 3 in quite a small area, and they're not all white! I'll have to find out who they belong to!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Spotted another red up! this weekend it was at Croft car boot sale, a nice high up! with front fogs, black dash and Spoke alloy wheels.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Spotted another up! at the foxhunter pub the other night, the weather was rubbish so the photo isn't very good, Sorry.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes it is the Toby Carvary, it was a Thursday evening, about 8pm. not sure about the number plate tho.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Saw this one in a Leicester Car park - Mine is in the background.

Also in the car park that day
Edited by: A- up -W

1 - 15 of 15 Posts