Up Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so it was only a basic red one but it was sooo good to see one out and about!
It was in High Wycombe on the A40 it wasnt a test drive it had private plates

·
Registered
104 Posts
Yeah but basic ones can have add ons that make them special, we are all part of the big happy Up! family

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I would like to see a red one in the flesh. So far I've only seen a few white and one silver (the lighter one)

·
Registered
956 Posts
I haven't seen any since the patriotic red, white and blue trio the other week (and one of those was mine!). I thought there'd be more of them around by now but they still seem to be like rocking horse droppings here.

·
Registered
525 Posts
bugbabe34 said:
I would like to see a red one in the flesh. So far I've only seen a few white and one silver (the lighter one)
Take a trip to East Norfolk. There's a little cluster of reds out here! Check out the map

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
I think there would be a market for an up! Red ie same spec as white &black but with red trim....currently you have to spec up a high up and even then it misses out on some nice wee bits.

I imagine vw like Skoda and seat will have lots of specials in the future, like the fiat 500 and smart marketing dept are so keen on.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Northfield Cirencester have a red High up! in the showroom which I'm sure they will be delighted to sell to somebody out there. It's been there for the past 3-4 weeks, so if it's not sold already, it should be about to be replaced and available for early delivery.

Regarding up! special editions, VW had various potential 'specials' on display at a recent motor show - some slightly 'off-the-wall'. I suspect that these will start to appear once the GT up! and E-up! have been launched.

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
I rather liked the UP! Cross. ....looked like VW had designs on the panda 4x4

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
I've seen loads of reds and whites, a few silver and only one black. I do like the red, but I was struck by the black, not literally of course. I think a lot of people here drive a fair bit for work, so a 60+mpg car makes sense. I see loads and loads and loads of Citroen C1's and its two siblings.

I still feel surprised and delighted when I see another Up, or a Citigo. Not seen a Mii yet.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts