Up Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys / Girls your comments please would you use this on your Up..Please watch Video..

http://www.spraywrap.dk

Edited by: markup

·
Super Moderator
1,495 Posts
This is the same as PlastiDip, which has been gaining popularity in the States over the last couple of years, and has just started taking off in the UK and in Europe.

Personally, I can see the benefits of doing small pieces like badges or wingmirror caps, even wheels, but changing the whole colour of a car is dumb unless you do all of the shuts as well, otherwise you see the original colour when you open the door.

It's also not that much cheaper than painting a car, although the obvious benefit of it not being permanent is there.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Could this stuff be used to coat the rear wheel arches in the boot? Would it be durable enough?

·
Registered
222 Posts
Id imagine it would offer a small level of protection as in light scratches that your car would pick up. But nothing major.

I'd never paint a car in it. The over spray would be a nightmare to clean up. Having left a car with someone who paints car I know that over spray gets EVERYWHERE.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts