Up Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there

Does anyone know if those stainless pedals on the GT Up photos are standard VAG parts bin items, and if they fit fairly standard on the Up? I've been hunting on the internet, and they seem fairly similar looking from the Audi TT to the Fabia Scout, but I can't find anything definite. I've found them for sale on eBay, but the model selector says "not compatible", but I'm thinking maybe that's because no-one's yet tried...

·
Registered
467 Posts
Didescharlie said:
SOunds good thank you! Like guy above asks - are they easy to fit?
Yes, it takes max 5 minutes to fit them:*gas pedal - drag up on the original plastic pedal (from downside up)
*clutch pedal - take off the original rubber pedal and put on the new one (it has rubber sides and all borders/ corners needs to be fixed)
*brake pedal - the same as for clutch, but additionally You need to get the middle rubber splinter in the metal pedal and only then fix all edges.

sorry for my English if some text is not clearly understandable

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have bought a set of pedals but can anyone confirm that the clutch cover has a pair of two rubber prong/points near the top?

The part number is 1K2 721 601 but I have seen others which are 8N0 721 174A and the internet isn't really helping me.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey. Any luck with those pedals only I would like a set myself, but like you it still shows as not compatible. I wasn't sure if the ad just hadnt been updated or not?
Cheers

·
Registered
467 Posts
I`m using these ALU pedals on my Up! already for 3 months and can say they are much nicer than stock. I can apporove the Mk4 Golf and Audi (year 2000) pedals will fit the Up.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello my friends today i install the GTI Pedals in my car (VW UP) with this product number 8N1064200 (it is for Lupo, Golf 4, Bora, Polo. Fox) but i show that the clutch gti pedal has swinging up and down because the plastic basis is more small from gti pedal, the same occurs to you?

thanks!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts