Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, anyone thinking about organising an Up! display at Stanford hall on the 4th may? Up to 10 cars, forms are available to download. Search for Stanford hall vw 2014.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hi. We go every year with a couple of cars as we are local and have an aircooled club display, but we could swap one of those for our up! and put it on a separate display, it would be good to put some faces to names!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Stanford Hall is the best one day VW show bar non, I go every year without fail
. But my UP! won't be worthy of showing!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We're talkin club display, not concours. Something of interest for people to look at. People will be interested I'm sure.

·
Registered
95 Posts
This is my first ever VW and I feel so proud to finally have a car I am not ashamed of. I would love to come along but I'm only down the road the weekend before and it would mean over 1000 miles of driving in 2 weekends and that would probably kill me

·
Registered
44 Posts
I would be interested if I'm not working...

·
Registered
540 Posts
I'd love to go.

In fact, it'd be awesome to get a meet going regardless. I really want to meet some folk from around the Midlands (or further, depending on how far) when the weather picks up!

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Sorry for Off Topic ...

I was in Standford Hall in 2002 on my last England motorbike holidays.

The dad of my "penpal" loves/has old motorbikes like I do. So, we drove from Norfolk to Standford Hall to an "oldtimer meeting" (the German word "oldtimer" for old cars and motorbikes is unknown in England???). It was gigantic to see all those Triumphs, BSAs +++

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hi Guys.
It is free to have a Club stand - you get 10 passes. You still have to pay the usual entrance fee on the gate - usually about £8 pp.
I am willing to send off an application to get the plot if you are all willing to display your UP!'s
cheers
Andrew

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi, I'm not sure I'm able to make it now (after starting the ball rolling) but if you need someone to make up the numbers I'll do my best to make it. Put me downas a maybe for now.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hi all
Stanford Hall is only 9 weeks away.
If you would like to display your UP! on a club plot please let me know by 7th of March then I will send off the application form.
cheers
Andrew

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hi Guys
As I have not had any definite takers for a club plot at Stanford Hall - I will not be sending the application.
cheers
Andrew

·
Registered
142 Posts
I would have done this, but have to drive the company split sceen van to the show. Anyone visiting show come and say hello will be working on the NLAVW Parts stand, Look out for a 1964 red and white stock hight 13 window splitscreen microbus. Martin.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I will be there now with my up, is a club stand going to happen? i think it would be cool.

·
Registered
142 Posts
thirteen-o-two said:
I was Club Display Manager at Stanford Hall until 2012 when I retired to go traveling. I could probably pull a few strings and get you guys a good plot. I/ we cant attend as we are once again elsewhere. Let me know.

paul
Could we make this happen, i am sure we could get 5 or 6 owners to turn up :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts