Up Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, in the first week I had my up I got a stone in the wheel and had to call tha RAC. Then a few weeks later I started to hear a noise from the same wheel, took the car in and they found the disc was misaligned, at least I think that's what they said. Then I started getting a warning buzzer telling me the stop/start system wasn't working, so in went the car and they diagnosed a faulty brake booster sensor, and replaced it. Nothing to do with the mechanical problem apparently. But now the noise from the front wheel is back, exactly the same as the first time and I have to take the car in again. I am starting to feel a little unlucky, and also starting to think 'this is a brand new car, so this kind of thing shouldn't be happening.' I am also remembering my Toyotas with nostalgic fondness. Feel free to sympathise if you want to!

·
Registered
851 Posts
I pick my car up soon so I'm starting to think I should stop reading this forum as the bad luck stories are starting to depress me!

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't get me wrong, it's a great little car and these are essentially minor niggles, but niggles they are!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts