Up Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this a few days ago when I joined, but hasn't appeared. Guessing it's disappeared, been using forums since 1998, they haven't got that bad have they?

I'll be after sorting the wheels on my Up! when it arrives. It's the lowest end model with steel wheels, and that suits me fine. I like steelies.

I'd like to eventually go for a look maybe with T5 wheels, and lower it a bit. Just for aesthetics, nothing else.

Anyone know which particular one's I'd need? Or maybe some G60 centre cap covers for the black steelies that it already has.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,486 Posts
I posted this a few days ago when I joined, but hasn't appeared. Guessing it's disappeared, been using forums since 1998, they haven't got that bad have they?

I'll be after sorting the wheels on my Up! when it arrives. It's the lowest end model with steel wheels, and that suits me fine. I like steelies.

I'd like to eventually go for a look maybe with T5 wheels, and lower it a bit. Just for aesthetics, nothing else.

Anyone know which particular one's I'd need? Or maybe some G60 centre cap covers for the black steelies that it already has.
Not entirely sure what question you are asking, as you've already answered it yourself.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess I'm asking which T5 wheels would fit, and if the G60 center caps fit on the stock steel rims on the Up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts