·
Registered
1,862 Posts
They are really nice :)

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Si. I love them, had the same two which are on the rear window on my new beetle. £10 for all three, gotta love the sticker man at Bug Jam

·
Registered
118 Posts
I've got some on mine too! Obviously my Up Owners Club stickers, I also have one that says "MPG > BHP" and one that says "not sponsored by mummy and daddy" for obvious reasons! :) I love how girly your stickers are, they look great! x
Edited by: FreyaMx

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Mark. The guy there is really good, you can have whatever colour you want and stick them inside or outside, up to you. There are hundreds to chose from.

<div style="text-align: left;">Freya I liked your MPG>BHP. Did you get that from a show?
<div style="text-align: left;">

·
Registered
118 Posts
Yep, I bought it at All Types at Bodelwyddan castle about a month ago! I'm sure they have them at most shows though

·
Registered
304 Posts
I like the idea of stickers you can put inside the windows rather than on the outside... The last longer, stay cleaner (if white)

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
I wouldnt mind some stickers for mine, they look really good!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mark I prefer them inside, so I chose white so they would still show through the tinted windows. They look more silver from the outside I would say. I chose silver for my black new beetle, so I was quite pleased with the outcome of the white interior ones.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Very nice and very different too. Wouldn't mind something like that for mine.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Just a bit too girly for me but they do look great. Never seen anything like them up here, perhaps too fun for us dour Scots

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
They do have more manly ones

Low and slow? Would be good for the up!s with a sports pack

1 - 14 of 14 Posts