Up Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I must be going around with my eyes close, because I still have yet to see one on the road

·
Registered
956 Posts
I saw my first one at close range tonight (parked next to it actually) and they look sooooo good in the flesh.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'm the same: the only one I've seen apart from mine was at the dealers.Although they have sold and delivered 15 so far: but I do live 60 miles away!

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
I've seen 5 (1 red, 1 silver, 3 white), possibly a duplicate though so definitely 4, and the local garage said a red one refueled, so 5 maybe 6 in my area. I see loads of Fiat 500 and Toyota Aygo, Citroen C1 and Peugeot 107, so I expect to see loads of ups.

My dealer said they had sold half their years allocation, and that was late March or early April. His problem is getting hold of cars. This assumes he is not giving me blarney, but comments here are consistent with that. Mind you, a garage near Southampton had two available (silver TakeUp and white MoveUp Bluemotion), so I think sales vary. Perhaps everyone wants customised versions.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I haven't seen any either... well theres mine, and the ones in the showroom at the dealers... mmm! I like having a unique car! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts