Up Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got back from holiday , thought i'd have some emails or messages from the dealer ....???? NO !!
tracker says its in UK but no contact from Vw Redditch ....
phoned this afternoon when we got home they said my salesman not at his desk ???
phoning 1st thing in the morning but not holding my breath too long this time
got a weird feeling somethings up AGAIN !!! time will tell ???

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Nooooo. Positive thoughts. Law of averages says it's all gonna be fine

·
Registered
525 Posts
I guess the knowledge that you have waited longer than anyone isn't much consolation. Hope you have your car soon.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
*UPDATE *it's here but not picking it up till saturday ...ROLL ON SATURDAY

its all present and correct this time and possibly some extra's for the trouble ?? lol

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Definitely some extras for the trouble

·
Registered
604 Posts
So pleased for you, well worth the wait

·
Registered
525 Posts
Also, if you'd got the car when you should have done your new car would be worth far less by now. Pity they didn't give you free petrol while you waited!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yapmaul said:
Also, if you'd got the car when you should have done your new car would be worth far less by now. Pity they didn't give you free petrol while you waited!
iv'e had2 new polo's to get about in since the re-order so not too bad

·
Registered
79 Posts
Why have you been waiting since March for your car?
I'm getting worried now, I ordred mine in May and it's been in transit now for over six weeks, it's still at a port in Germany.

I'm not sure I'll be able to wait until November for mine if it's going to take as long as yours!

Edited by: matt-drummer

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
matt-drummer said:
Why have you been waiting since March for your car?
I'm getting worried now, I ordred mine in May and it's been in transit now for over six weeks, it's still at a port in Germany.

I'm not sure I'll be able to wait until November for mine if it's going to take as long as yours!
long story but when it arrived in june it had the wrong colour dash and seats so it had to be re-ordered

hence the long wait !!!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Oh I see, I thought you'd been waiting six months for the car, still not good though.

Mine's been fourteen weeks so far and still hasn't left Germany and no sign of it doing so at the moment!

My dealer doesn't seem to be able to get any information, they are being really good though, they've offered me a loan car in the meantime (unprompted) but I don't really want it if I can help it, I feel guilty somehow, I shouldn't but that's me!

·
Registered
79 Posts
I'm pleased for you, it must have been horrible to have the wrong car turn up.

Can I ask, did they charge you anything for the loan cars?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts