Up Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum but I wanted to share with you all the thing I have changed to my car maybe some of you will like it or find it useful in any way. If you want more photos of process don't hesitate to ask.

Things that have been done:

Wrapped with AvaryBrilliant Blue Matte Metallic vinyl.
Plasti dipped rims, front badge, tail lights, side mirrors.

Edited by: Mantas

·
Registered
134 Posts
Clever! not for me personally, but smart all the same, it wouldn't do if we all wanted box stock cars!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Volks24 said:
How did you tint your rear lights on the first picture ˜Š
Not sure How he has done his but looking on the net alot of people use something called Fly Eye Film. Just search for it on ebay and it brings up loads of types. It also claims its MOT safe and legal.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello,

in the pictures here lights are tinted with plasti-dip but now I have redone it with light tint film. Now it looks much better. And one more picture how I made stickers for my company.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Hi you have done an excellent job happy motoring

Phill,,

·
Registered
851 Posts
I'm so impressed that there's no ripples, rips or air bubbles. How's that done? Is it shrink wrapped using heat?

·
Super Moderator
1,495 Posts
AlanG said:
I'm so impressed that there's no ripples, rips or air bubbles. How's that done? Is it shrink wrapped using heat?
You can use a little heat, but usually it's not necessary unless the areas are small and complex in shape. Modern vinyl wrap has micro perforations to let the air through so you don't get air bubbles anymore.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts