Up Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all again I am spending to much time on here already can someone tell me difference between two model apart from air con colour coded door handles and mirrors wheel trims and load floor electric windows and chrome handles and height adjustment just noticed has a shinny black dashboard and that can have extra speakers ?

·
Registered
304 Posts
Leif said:
Doesn't the VW web site list the differences? I think it does.

There are a few things that are not stated, such as sound proofing. I think the two share the same sound proofing, but the higher models have improved sound proofing.
I would be surprised if there was any difference in levels of sound proofing across the range... It's minimal on all versions for lightness of the chassisEdited by: Markmod1

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Markmod1 said:
Leif said:
Doesn't the VW web site list the differences? I think it does.

There are a few things that are not stated, such as sound proofing. I think the two share the same sound proofing, but the higher models have improved sound proofing.
I would be surprised if there was any difference in levels of sound proofing across the range... It's minimal on all versions for lightness of the chassis
I'm sure I read on this forum that the higher end models have more sound proofing. I could be wrong though. That is certainly the case with some cars such as the old style Ford Ka.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I read the web site and there was no mention of the dashboard be different so wanted to check I was not missing anything else !
Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts