Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
love little up! so are you happy with your purchase?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
great little car, very happy, well made, economical, 55mpg, road tax disc says zero, grp1, runs on fresh air, almost ;-) stylish too!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Very nice! This is the same colour I have ordered! Reassuring to see how nice it looks in this colour! I am thinking about getting the wheel trims professionally sprayed gloss black to match the black already on the car. What are your thoughts??

·
Registered
208 Posts
Lovely car, good choice (the same as we've ordered) we should be getting ours soon, it's in Grimsby at the moment :) Like the idea of getting the wheel trims sprayed gloss black, sounds good, like to see a photo if you get it done :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Yes! White is definately the best colour! Will wait till I take delivery of the car, get the trims sprayed and then upload picks
thanks for your reply

·
Registered
315 Posts
I really don't think the wheel trim respray is a great idea.

Why not get some 14" after-market black alloy wheels - would look much nicer + you could keep the original tyres.

Don't buy from VW though as they are very highly priced.

Edited by: VWXYZ

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
NO, dont spray the wheels!! Just invest in some upgrades!

·
Registered
128 Posts
hoppy40 said:
Notice number plate is bit like 'DAVID'? thats me! lucky hey

<div style="text-align: center;">Would have been serendipity if just 1 letter had been otherwise ...
<div style="text-align: center;">

<div style="text-align: center;">Dave

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hi :) yep great little car, alloys they do have a blue rim, thought they would look good,

·
Registered
315 Posts
hoppy40 said:
Hi :) yep great little car, alloys they do have a blue rim, thought they would look good,

Agreed!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts