Up Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
UP engined Skoda Citi\go with 75bhp engine (60bhp is most common). Can get 55mpg all day long, 60mpg is easy, best I have got is 69.x on a 160 mile return journey

·
Registered
92 Posts
Re cruise control. If you cruising mway at say 65 mph it will do a good job, especially if flat. Get to a hill and it will speed up car to maintain the speed, where practically you may have eased off a bit especially nearing the top.thats my experience. Since changing to CitiGo I do not have cc, I used it to my advantage, will miss it.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I agree, within a week of acquiring my CitiGo I achieved 69.x. Just had 4 days in North Yorkshire holydaying. Coming home yesterday did 62.x, difficult with 14%, 12%, and 10% climbs, (drops compensate somewhat, but not completely).
poNo where near a match for the gen4 Prius hybrid I sold, I reckon I would have been in the high 70’s-low 80‘s every day of that visit. Best I did was 96.x over a 50 mile single journey, and 92.x over a 100 mile single journey and that was on the journey home from collecting it.
50mpg “all day long” was said in relation to not really trying. “Pace and Glide” techniques on those Yorkshire moor roads would not have been appreciated by other motorists. I was in the area of “Heartbeat” and “The Yorkshire Vet”.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts