Up Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just received delivery of my new VW Take Up! and have to say I'm over the moon with it.
I'm 6 foot six inches tall and 17 stone and even I find the car spacious and comfortable with plenty of head room.

I've got an Audi TTS as well and keep choosing the Up as it's much more comfortable and such good fun to drive.

Is anyone else addicted to the little arro that tells you to change up/down on the gears?

I've only done 100 miles so far but have to say I'm chuffed to bits.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
So glad your pleased with it. I'm nearer to 2k miles now and I try to follow the little arrows, although not up hill.

There are many posts about it, do a quick search using the search facility.

·
Registered
41 Posts
im glad youve said that as my other half is the same height and since ive put my order in to get an up ive hoped there was going to be enough head space for him to be comfortable!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm 6ft 7 and done 3k miles in my high up! loving it! I fit better in this car than other bigger models especially the polo!

·
Registered
84 Posts
bugbabe34 said:
So glad your pleased with it. I'm nearer to 2k miles now and I try to follow the little arrows, although not up hill.

There are many posts about it, do a quick search using the search facility.

Did a quick search on arrows, and manually searched back about 21 pages of forum posts but could not find a topic on this.

Does anyone have a link to the gear shift arrows are discussed, as I am curious as to how others got on with them?

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
I am a mere 6ft 1, but love the car and done nearly 200 miles in it for far! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts