Up Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know the preferred option is a jbs re map, but the TDI tuning box for the up, is a CRTD4.... Plenty of these second hand on eBay for considerably less than the £300 new price..... I was thinking of trying this out, I could revert to stock if I wanted....my question is if I get a second hand one, it won't come with the up wiring loom, does anyone know if an alternative VW wiring loom is compatable or can you get the wiring loom on its own.... Cheers 👍

·
Registered
2019 gti 3 door tungsten silver
74 Posts
I know the preferred option is a jbs re map, but the TDI tuning box for the up, is a CRTD4.... Plenty of these second hand on eBay for considerably less than the £300 new price..... I was thinking of trying this out, I could revert to stock if I wanted....my question is if I get a second hand one, it won't come with the up wiring loom, does anyone know if an alternative VW wiring loom is compatable or can you get the wiring loom on its own.... Cheers 👍
I wouldn’t bother they are useless,a remap is far better and works out cheaper in the end.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts