Up Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought my UP in October - within a month the coolant alarm keeps going off - into the garage a couple of times - VW investigating!! Last week my interior light keeps going on & off apparently due to the alternator & something I have to live with? Anyone else having these problems or any others or have I got a Friday afternoon car?

·
Registered
851 Posts
Took delivery of my up on 3 November and no problems. There have been a few posts on the coolant alarm. One person had their coolant alarm fixed by the fitting of a new sensor in the coolant overflow/top up tank. Hopefully your fix will be just as simple.Edited by: AlanG

·
Registered
179 Posts
AlanG said:
Took delivery of my up on 3 November and no problems. There have been a few posts on the coolant alarm. One person had their coolant alarm fixed by the fitting of a new sensor in the coolant overflow/top up tank. Hopefully your fix will be just as simple.

That seems a logical fix for the problem. Let's hope the 'technician' newbuy uses can come up with the same solution. I would go armed with that information just in case. Even the VW sales guy told me they don't have mechanicsany more...they are technicians! That doen't fill me with confidence!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts