Up Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Missed out that the SEAT comes with free Maps and More until the end of September. But agree the Mii in some trims felt cheap, but felt as good as the up! in Sport trim. Not yet sat in a Citigo but it does look good from the outside.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I liked the Citigo, but my heart went for the up!

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Good review. Glad I got the up!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Good review.

I guess it comes down to whether you are playing the long or short-term game.

If you want the short term saving, model for model, the Citigo looks like the best value. If you are playing the longer game - when either overall cost of ownership is more important or if you are keeping the car for many years, then I believe the up! is the best option. What's £500 over 5 years when you get a better looking (IMHO), better finished (just look at the dash, seats, boot floor) and lower depreciating car.

The Mii is somewhere in the middle.

I deliberated long and hard between the up!, Citigo and Mii and have no doubts I made the right decision.

Incidentally, despite their general reputation, even Skoda dealers aren't perfect - I am still waiting for the call from a local dealer to tell me their demonstrator has arrived. I gave up waiting mid-May and went to another one to try theirs.

·
Registered
30 Posts
when I ordered my Up!, the sköda wasn't on sale yet in Portugal and the Seat is the ugliest of the trio...besides, even though the Seat is the cheapest here, it's also the poorest in equipment...

·
Registered
956 Posts
Good review but if I had to do it all again, I'd still go for the up!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Leif said:
clowesa said:
Good review but if I had to do it all again, I'd still go for the up!
I'd give each one a good prodding then decide.
I recommend that anyone considering an Up! (or a Citigo/Mii) would be wise to do the same

·
Registered
104 Posts
The up! is the one that people appear say you will get more for when you come to sale, but is this the case any more as Skoda have such a good name now! We went for the up! because the shape appealed more and the smart rear hatch!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts