Up Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say a big thank you to Paul. My M&M case arrived safe and sound in the post today and it's really nice, very good quality.

It's currently tucked away with my swarovski crystal encrusted VW tax disc holder fromwww.sevencrystal.com(originally seen in the Gallery section on Melody's "Daisy in the New Forest" post, thanks to you too Melody for the link).

So..............all I need now is the Maps & More. Oh, and the car of course, silly me

·
Registered
315 Posts
clowesa.

I've just been looking at that site, they also do a nifty little key ring with the VW insignia. But I don't think they have got around to actually catering for us up! enthusiasts, yet.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Bingalau, I hadn't actually seen that. I quite like the look of it and although it's not up! specific I might still order one as, being blue, it'll go with the car

·
Registered
315 Posts
If I bought one it would probably get damaged pretty quickly, because I have a tendency to put all sorts of items on my key ring. For instance at this momentI have a can opener, a little LED Torch, my Tesco tag, a little knife, numerous keys of course all of which rub together in my pocket. So I think a bejewelled key ring would suffer in that environment.

But if I did buy one it would also be blue because I am an Everton supporter.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts