Up Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanna say thanks to everyone on here for being so nice, even though i have ordered the Mii Sport everyone seems so friendly!

·
Registered
432 Posts
We're a good bunch on here

It's the most active forum I've seen, and I think the up! cousins fit in nicely here.

·
Registered
532 Posts
seconded, anyone who buys such a good car must be of the finest!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Amileigh said:
Just wanna say thanks to everyone on here for being so nice, even though i have ordered the Mii Sport everyone seems so friendly!
You definetly made the right choice

·
Registered
532 Posts
bazves said:
Amileigh said:
You definetly made the right choice

Hi, I was interested to note that the seats tend to be young sporty colours, and accessories. What is the @mii about? It is the night blue colour that I have ordered. The car doesn't seem to fit the SEAT range. What is the significance of using the @ sign as part of the model name.

Cheers,

Mike

Edited by: ducatikid

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I believe the @Mii is not the English version i believe the Mii fits in very well and its like the old Arosa, every car company seems to have the smaller cars!

Thanks everyone else! Yes the cars need to see there cousins lol seen as there probably made in the same factory x

·
Registered
104 Posts
One big happy family

·
Registered
956 Posts
Yep, a very happy forum where everyone's welcome

1 - 9 of 9 Posts