Up Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been a member of this forum since mid 2012 when I ordered my car, a high up bluemotion, with sports pack, panoramic roof and sound pack. I've loved the car for the past 18 months and being on this forum. In a moment of weakness I ordered another car, dare I say it, a Golf R and this arrives on Tuesday. Sure it won't be as cheeky or economical and I'll miss my Up. The good news is I sold it yesterday to someone who saw it listed on here for sale. I'll miss the banter and may still pop in if that's ok as an ex Up owner.

·
Registered
333 Posts
There's no one to stop you at the end of the day your experience of being an up owner is still
Required as of those little faults you may of had and then had them fix or so you will always be welcome
By all I would think your still buying A VW good luck with your new car Enjoy Regards Phill

·
Registered
97 Posts
300BHP, four wheel drive, 0-60mph in under 5 seconds and a £30k price tag? Your moment was very weak indeed, Lucky of Lichfield!!

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
No worries here...you might even post a wee snap or two of the 'R' to make us all very envious.......enjoy your new car!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the comments it's a great reflection of the group.

I took delivery of my Golf R today.

Whilst different in many ways to the UP there are more than a few shared parts in the interior.

I'll upload a couple of pics of it now.
Edited by: Highmilehighup

·
Registered
189 Posts
Always have a hankering for a golf, although mine would have to be the base model.I think we'll be keeping the up now. Have fun with your golf, hope it makes you feel as good as the Up does.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts