Up Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here it is, the big day is tomorrow. I am picking up my Take Up! tomorrow at 9.00 am. After only waiting a month I feel some what lucky to be receiving my car so soon. For those of you not aware a lady cancelled her order and I was offered her car! Same spec just light blue, not white as I ordered (I prefer blue!) Cannot wait :) I am counting my lucky stars and am very thankful. I do empathise with everybody on this forum who have been waiting for so long, and never dreamt that I would be getting my car so soon. I wish you all get your cars very soon! Miracles can happen
will upload pictures very soon.
Thanks all

·
Registered
160 Posts
Doubt you'll get much sleep tonight - I know I didn't! Have a great day driving your Up - you'll love it!!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Wow, another just in time for bank holiday! Hope the weather stays fine for you

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
excellent stuff, and so good for you that soneone cancelled their offer in the colour you ended up prefering!

we expect load of photos please :)

·
Registered
956 Posts
Fantastic news, I bet you'll have a bit of a sleepless night tonight.

Really looking forward to seeing the pics, although from what I've seen so far, photo's just don't do justice to the light blue. I'm so looking forward to seeing it in the flesh.

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
The big day has arrived?
Bet didnt get must sleep then?
We want lots of photos?
PLEASE!!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You'll all be pleased to know I slept like a log..... But thanks for your concern
I will put up picture as soon as I can!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
excellent, cant wait :)

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
haha, were we ever in any doubt that it was.... but so glad that you have had a very happy day!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Do you now have to change your forum name as it doesn't quite match your baby anymore?
You lucky with the order cancel. I have similar luck since I went to order mine last week and they found me a cancelled one sitting at port. Delivery day 2 weeks top! Just like the one I wanted but with sun roof on which they gave me a good discount.

Enjoy your car. I think the light blue looks excellent and it's not so common color.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts