Up Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Take Up was 1 year old last Friday, and had it's first service at 4200 miles. Nothing to report. my Dealer said...everything is fine...see you next year. I'm very happy. No Gripes. No problems, and although I do low mileage compared to some, I am very pleased. Love owning and driving my Up!

Go well.

·
Registered
957 Posts
I look forward to when I can do 4200 miles a year Night Owl !
Just like your regular post sign off it seems your little car does
" Go Well "

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Not boring at all Night Owl. It's good to have positive feedback from someone who appreciates what they have. We are all quick to moan and groan but slow to praise. Like you I am so pleased with my Up! and have nothing negative to say. Glad you have "Gone Well" for the last year and hope you continue to "Go Well" for many years to come.

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
I agree...positive feedback leads to a balance on the forum......I'm all too aware of people checking out fora before purchases and only getting negative views (we need to remember that if you have a problem, however rare, you are more likely to post about it!)

I for one would love to do a mileage like that....I'm having my 40,000 service on sat....well the car is, I'm well past 40K

·
Registered
540 Posts
My car is 2012 so almost 2 years since being registered and it's only done 5.5k

Like you Night Owl I do very limited milage. I expect to have the little UP for 2 years, by which time i'd be surprised if I'd got to 15k (unless my circumstances change that is).

·
Registered
13 Posts
Well in the spirit of the other replies I'm also really happy with my Up!
but also do very few miles
I've had my Up! Since the middle of October and although I've been taking the long way home to try and get some extra miles in
I'm still under 900 miles

·
Registered
189 Posts
Just passed 11,000 miles after 16 months, odd little niggle but when the sun shines and the sunroof is open it's a fantastic little car.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
33,000 miles and all's well, apart from the underside damage I caused, and paid for.

The nice thing about this car is the economy, even in winter with occasional traffic jams, I get minimum 55mpg, which means I pay a lot less for fuel (and road tax) than many cars. And it has personality.

I suppose it would be nice to have Jaguar style comfort ...

·
Registered
107 Posts
We have done 7500 miles in six months.i reckon, compared to using my car every day (it does 28 mpg at best) we have already saved £800. We bought it as an ex demo at £6800 and VW offered us £6000 as a p/x against a five door that was eight months newer. We would break even - however wenhave decided to perservere with thethree door as we love the colour ( no longer available in light blue)

no niggles - its fab.:)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Not boring at all, Night Owl.Our up! black is headed well towards its second service (done over 17,000 miles), I had nothing to report at the first one and still haven't. We've taken it on its first, brief trip to France and are really looking forward to heading up to Private doc's neck of the woods at the end of June - Pass of the Cattle, here we come!

It's been so good to put the summer wheels and tyres back on, the summer carpet mats back in and open the sunroof - enjoy the spring, all fellow up! owners!

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
We'll keep a welcome in the countryside!.....hoots mon!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts