Up Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to go the other way.

Ordered my Move UP Black March 17th. The dealer finally called that it is on its way and they expect delivery next week. If I pick it up Thursday the total waittime has been 180 days.

But finally theres light at the end of the tunnel.

---------------------
Black Move Up
75 bhp
Country pack
Bluemotion

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
seems an abolute age...why so long???

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no clue. They moved it up to week 29 but suddenly said it was moved back to build week 35 with delivery in week 37. I suspect another customer maybe got a head start.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I can confirm that it wasnt me lol. That is an incredibly long time to wait though! I hope that when it comes they throw you in a few goodies as a good will gesture!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Great things come to those who wait

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Indeed!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sorry but my UP is slower than yours!! I ordered mine on March 6th. It is supposed to be awaiting shipment. Already lost interest in it and wish I had ordered a Peugeot 208!!

·
Registered
99 Posts
I ordered mine on April 17. 2012, and I haven't got any info on a confirmed build date.

Time passes slowly... :-(

Edited by: alodk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sure does Alodk. Think we both wrote on the official danish VW Facebook page. thanks for mentioning vagcars.dk great forum too (in danish only sorry)

·
Registered
11 Posts
It is now showing as Arrived but no one has contacted me to let me know where it is or when I can drive it!! I am very "NOT IMPRESSED"!
Never again will I buy a New VW. My dealer's service and communication is the lowest of the low!! Heaven help me when I need after sales service!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mine has just been delayed yet another week. Getting too close to the 200 day mark. Delivery will now be on day 194 from ordering. (next Thursday)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Picked mine UP (sic) on 14th September. 190 days from order date.Looks like your will beat me!! Hang on in there, it will arrive!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Finally got the message that was long overdue.

They promise now that they will receive it Tuesday and I can pick up my black Up on Thursday at 11am.

So this prolonged story is finally coming to an end.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Mine too has been pushed backwards a couple of weeks but nothing like yours... must have been horrible such a long wait. I can imagine the relief you must feel now that you know that it's almost there... Hold on just a few more days!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts