Up Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At a friends wedding on Thursday, my little up! decided to flirt with something ever so slightly out of its league..

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Not much difference, similar body shapes

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Certainly is! Puts the Lambo to shame!

In all seriousness though, the up! generated a lot of interest with the guests (good job it had a good old Ultra Deep Shine treatment the day before)!
It was as if my car was on an exbo stand with everyone looking inside and out, wanting to see the engine and saying how lovely it is.
Even the guy who dropped off the Gallardo showed a huge interest - He drives a 500 day to day apparently!

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Mmm, the yellow thing has less interior space, only two seats, is hard to park due to size and poor visibility, has a serious drink problem, costs a fortune to tax and insure, struggles over speed bump, and costs probably 10 times as much or more. I've never understood silly cars like that. Purely an objective analysis you understand.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Yellow doesn't do it for me

Now if it was in black ........

·
Registered
421 Posts
Wonder what the offspring would look like!!??

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
I prefer the UP! :)

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
ahhh lambo.... how I would love to drive one, but its true to own one, you have to be a money bags!

and then you have the legues of this :

picture taken of my best friends bosses car...

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hmmm so a Bugatti Veyron with a picture of an Aston Martin DBR9 from Le Mans on the side...!

Makes sense I suppose

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Nice... Bugatti is VW too!! :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts