Up Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.

Got the phone call today. My up! will be at the dealers tomorrow and I can expect to collect on Saturday - just before the BH weekend - get in!!

The salesman was kind enough to give me my reg number over the phone.
So just to confirm, ordered 17th March with an expected delivery of mid July.
Build week 19 and collection (finger crossed) 1st June.
Better still - Ted has sold this week!

Can I ask all of you who have already taken delivery to lock your up!s up next week so I can have the limelight of being the car that passers by all point at!!

Expect some piccys soon!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Great news MattyUp! Enjoy your extended weekend - you will love your Up and will not want to stop driving!

·
Registered
215 Posts
ordered mine March 23rd told wk 21but now told its on the way but still no word :| gonna give them a ring and have a gripe tomorrow tired of it all now to be honest ....but enjoy your car and a long wknd to enjoy it ¥

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
matty thats excellent news!! hope they have it all prepared for you to collect saturday :)

i too had good news, mine should be with my dealer on friday for me to collect at the end of the bank holiday... which i dont mind because im working all of it!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Great news MattyUp, and you've got the added benefit of having an extra long weekend to get to know each other better.

Good news for you too willowaz, I'm so jealous of you both

I've had confirmation that mine's left the factory so I'm hoping it ships this week. Might have it by mid June after all

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all!

Red - Yes Ted has gone to a chap at my work who's car broke down last week. He needed something to keep him going for a couple of months. Luckily for him (even luckier for me) Ted was the ideal candidate!!

Better still.. Salesman called me back today to say he's 99.9% sure we can pick up Friday afternoon! Registration sorted, 7 day drive away insurance sorted. Just keeping fingers crossed that I don't hit that 0.1% of bad luck!

Don't panic littlered, from what I can gather, the delivery times do seem fairly uniform for specced orders so maybe just another fortnight to wait for you!
Definitely seems like the roads will be flooded with up!s very soon!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
little red, mine was built week 20 and Im collecting mine thursday.... so its likely it might be really quick to get thru now for you, just make sure your dealer is on top of things as far as arranging the transport from the docks to them etc

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's all getting a bit too much! Today is going to draaaaaag!
Roll on 4pm!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Head down, get stuck in at work, 4pm'll be here before you know it. AND SO WILL YOUR UP!

Have a great bank holiday, I'm sure you'll be putting some miles in. Looks like the best of the weather down there will be tomorrow so make the most of it

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
oooo you should have it by now :) hope youre as excited as i was yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lol!!

Just to let you all know I am so ecstatic right now!!

I promIse I'll upload some more pics, but for now I'm just going to enjoy it!!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
looks AMAZING! I too am enjoying mine too much to upload pics of mine, but i will tomorrow maybe.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts