Up Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from Finland! I decided to join here while waiting my Up! White for delivery. I went to order one last week and it came out they have one with the specs already at the port available. Said it would take max 2 weeks to get it. What a joy! It has the panorama roof I wasn't planning on taking but the dealer promised me a discount on it so what the heck. Maybe it's a good idea to buy your car from a good friend of your colleaque, at least the service is exemplary... ;)

Now the horrible waiting... Maybe next week...

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Waiting? Two weeks? Pah!
Only joking, you are sooooooooo lucky.
Make sure you post some pictures when it arrives

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I got lucky with having one ready at the port. But I have been thinking of ordering one for more than 2 months. :p

·
Registered
956 Posts
Congratulations, that's so lucky for you, only 2 weeks to wait.

Looking forward to seeing the pictures when you've collected it

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My up! will now also get Webasto gasoline heater installed before the winter. Expensive piece of kit but there is nothing nicer than go straight to a warm car when its -25C outside. Especially after a night shift...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Whoot!? Pick up day next tuesday! Wohoo! How can I handle the weekend and my night shift on monday?

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Yes, what a long wait! How will you cope?

·
Registered
215 Posts
mine came yesterday but because they got it all wrong on the order i now have to wait ...6 to 8 weeks again
late August and then wait till 1st september...
AAAHHHHHAAAAAAA

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I actually feel sorry for being so lucky with my order. :p

But pick-up is tomorrow morning. I will make a straight away 250km country trip to my mother's place to try it out. Still couple days left of my first summer vacation so I might as well do so. Will post pictures if the weather is nice.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Bet you are excited. Wish it was me, you lucky thing

·
Registered
956 Posts
I can't believe you've got yours so fast, you really have been very lucky. Hope you love the car and have a great journey tomorrow

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
And here it is! At my mother's yard. Had to do a little sight seeing tour right away. Clocked 580km in two days. Runs like a dream.

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
same as mine! looking good, including the interesting entamalogical collection on the front bumper....you must have big flys in finland!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, keeping the front bumper and windshield clean is a nightmare :)
Edited by: Ackwell

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I knew there was a reason why I chose black

Very nice

1 - 18 of 18 Posts