Up Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone tried these yet on M&M?
I tried the Gear Shifting one today on my way to work and actually managed to fill up all the segements as blue apart from 1- wanted me to change into 5th but I was going up hill so there was no way it would have managed it!! MPG was 54mpg for a 5 mile run.

·
Registered
677 Posts
I use it ALL the time! I play a wee game with myself to see if I can get both circles completely blue, it also gives me great MPG. I got up to 61 MPG the other night coming home from work :D

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Man88. The blue bars fill up when you change gears when the car tells you to - follow the arrows when it says change up or down. Also monitors acceleration and braking.Ithelps you to drive economically and get the best mpg from the car. I like Craig try to beat what I did the day before and get a higher mpg - sad I know but its just a novelty at the moment?!? You'll understand when you get yours with M&M!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Thanks for your tips Gaveup! I tried it again today and got the jest of it ( I think). Managed to get 57mpg. It's tricky to get all the blue bars full though, unless you drive on a motorway! I have to practice some more tomorrow!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts