Up Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am the proud owner as of 23/03/14 of a tungsten silver High Up!, dual controlled for driving instruction and so far both my pupils and I are really liking the car.

I was having a play with the trip computer and Think Blue Trainer on M&M and I wanted to reset the figures (might try to use it with pupils to give them a challenge to see how eco they can be!). However, according to the manual it looks as if to reset the computer you need to do this with the multifunction switches on the wiper stalk - but I don't have the multifunction switches!

I am guessing that this is because I didn't specify the sensor pack (possibly a mistake, in hindsight) and therefore got the basic stalk.

Am I missing something for a way to reset the figures without the multifunction stalk?

·
Registered
198 Posts
When you connect the M&M to a PC, you can see entire file system of M&M. It might suffice to delete a single file with Think Blue's history. It should be one of the files with most recent modification date.

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
There is an option to reset the think blue on the screen with the 3 data circles

·
Registered
325 Posts
Yes, but when you press reset on the M&M it tells you to use the car's own reset switch!

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
Then use the button in the instruments, I have this second button, (left) but it does nothing as I have the sensor pack

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Umiamz said:
Yes, but when you press reset on the M&M it tells you to use the car's own reset switch!

That's the problem I'm trying to overcome. The standard trip switch on the right of the dials panel does nothing (other than reset the trip and toggle the odometer), the switch on the left toggles temperature and clock and I don't have the multifunction switch.

Edited by: marchag

·
Registered
252 Posts
On my Seat Mii with Seat Portable System but no sensor pack, if you hold the trip / odometer toggle for 2 seconds it resets the car trip meter, pressing for 4 seconds resets the long term trip comp on the Portable System.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mii al said:
On my Seat Mii with Seat Portable System but no sensor pack, if you hold the trip / odometer toggle for 2 seconds it resets the car trip meter, pressing for 4 seconds resets the long term trip comp on the Portable System.

Thanks mii al - that's done the trick for me!

·
Registered
24 Posts
marchag said:
mii al said:

Thanks mii al - that's done the trick for me!

Well you lern something every day, thanks for that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts