Up Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone

Well, after looking at the Up today, now trying to decide whether the extras I'm thinking about are worth it and what the best finance del might be.

I'm considering a High Up with sunroof, leather look seats and sensor pack.......if anyone has these extras are they worth it?

Thinking about financing over either 3 or 4 years, I won't drive more than 6k miles per year and dealer gave me a rough monthly payment of £180 over 4 years.....decisions, decisions!!

·
Registered
957 Posts
I went for a High Up and very pleased with my choice. Extras are down to personal choice but I didn't want to push the price up any further.Edited by: Derkie54

·
Registered
604 Posts
I think which ever up you choose you will be happy, you just have to way up the difference in price for extras

·
Registered
189 Posts
Hi, love our high up, have used the sunroof loads and I think it improves the look of the car (when shut anyway). But am feeling the pinch at paying for the extras every month.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Personally I think £500 is expensive for leather look seats. Considering you could get a full leather retrim including door cars for around £1000. Thats in any colour or type of leather you want.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for everyone's replies. I think I'm going to pass on the seats and keep the other extras. Looking forward to ordering tomorrow :)

·
Registered
851 Posts
I don't have the sensor pack but wished i did. Worth the money for cruise control alone but you also get a multi-function computer and rear parking sensors too.Edited by: AlanG

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Good choice. You will not be disappointed. I didn't go for the sunroof as I prefer to use the air con.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Just go for the spec you like and want....and maybe can afford.We are all different people and choose different things.Thank goodness for that! If we were all the same.....how boring would that be!
As you can seebelowour's is just a basic Take Up....But it is Great.

Go well.

·
Registered
21 Posts
You'll already have 6 speakers and spare wheel with the High Up. Consider adding Chrome pack and City brake pack. Chrome pack goes very well with darker colours like Night Blue (ie mine!). City brake is common nowadays so probably worth that "tiny" bit extra.

I didn't get the sunroof because I can't see myself ever opening it when I have aircon. Might let more light in but do you need that? Leather look seat is also rather expensive. Would have paid it if it was full leather.

Good luck. Don't forget the ask them to price match Drive the Deal!

Adrian

·
Registered
107 Posts
I cannot imagine anyone ever being disappointed with the Up!...

We bought an ex demo Take Up! - the model so cheap that the dealer takes stuff off it when you collect it ;)

It is basic but a great car. We have only had it three weeks and I am still impressed by it. My last new VW was a well loaded Jetta with cruise/computer/sat nav and whilst our Up! doesn't have that it is still a very good car.

We bought it for its economical running cost as my Porsche 996 Carrera 4 isn't good on the run to my daughters place some 420 miles return away. The £37 vs £127 is a bit of a winner but it is not at the expense of comfort or agility. We got there in four hours and 70 mpg in acceptable comfort. YES - the Carrera would have been more fun but at nearly £100 more - as a miser I wouldnt have found it that much more fun!

I will continue to recommend Up!s all day long :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi!
I've been looking at these little cars for a while now, and have also looked at the Skoda CitiGo and Seat Mii..but only on the internet. Can anybody tell me the finance options (without the jargon) to give me some indication of whether I can afford one of these.
Thankyou!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts