Up Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I've been thinking of ordering an up! for a while now. I've been reading this forum and decided to join today. The lead time is quite long at 14 weeks, but if I don't order I'll have to wait even longer.

Everyone on here seems to be happy with their cars so far. I test drove a Move up! BMT two weeks ago and liked it very much. Just need to make the decision and go for it!
By the way, what do people think of buying through 'drive the deal'? About £500 cheaper, and you get the car from a local dealer anyway, with all the normal warranties, etc. I just don't want to do something like that and have a slightly awkward relationship with the dealer because of it... Thoughts?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi we did this found the quote went in and they matched it and there is no awkawardness at all. Go and do it but be hard and don't back down

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
i think everyone will tell you to definatly order yourself an up, like you pointed out, everyone who has got theirs loves them, and those of us still waiting cannot wait to get it!

what is this deal thing you guys are talking about tho?

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
oh ok, too late for me now, but i see what you mean now :)

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcomes and replies

I think I'll print out the 'drive the deal' quote and pay a friendly visit to the local VW garage

A Move up! BMT 3-door in white with a spare wheel and mats. Made up my mind... Can't wait now!

·
Registered
13 Posts
HelloI went through drive the deal and it was no problem whatsoever, got my take up on the VW PCP for £66 pm with 30% deposit, the price itself was about £7345, bargain! Think it helped with it being the day before the end of the quarter maybe??!!! Ordered on 30 March, I'm being told about 18 weeks build time.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, Mii (I take it you were going to order a Seat Mii, then decided on an up!)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts