Up Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have gone from Red to White (not the forum's fault) then added the Sound Pack (forum's fault) and today added the panoramic roof (forum's fault again.) Please stop posting pictures of cars with all the extras and goodies.
I will NOT be adding the emergency stop gadget.

By the way, I think I noticed someone in Denmark having Blulemotion 75HP. I thought it was only available in the UK with the 60HP version. (no, I will not be having the Stop/Start option.) It was not very good on our Fiat 500 1.2. VW have got it right by increasing the size of the battery.
Also why aren't we getting the gas version?
Barry

·
Registered
655 Posts
Next it will be the sexy sport pack
Just the 60bhp Bluemotion for the uk market as it stands.

·
Registered
38 Posts
question? does all these bits make the car go faster? I added a spare wheel and when the car arrived my baby Bubble just drove like a dream....it all worked perfect like!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
barry i know the feeling, im sooooooooo tempted to add the sports pack with all the pretty pictures going up, but we must be strong, no more adding! lol

·
Registered
421 Posts
erm......just emailed my dealer - sport pack and sound pack just ordered (shouldn't have joined here till the build phase!)

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Lol. Better to know know than think that u missed out later. I added the sound pack due to reviews on here

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
im tempted to add sports pack, but i really cannot afford the extra.... as much as i want it!

·
Registered
421 Posts
loved the black windows, my spec is much like the up! black but didn't want the chrome so took the high up! and added......well everything bar the drivers assist pack!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Hope we don't get the Hankooks

·
Registered
655 Posts
Haha me to!! I will be changing mine straight away if anything but Continental

·
Registered
432 Posts
I believe the Skoda Citigo comes in Greenline (£0 tax, stop-start) versions for the 60 and 75 PS engines. Interesting that VW decided not to do the same.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Hey how come you lot all seem to be changing your spec after ordering? My dealer says they cant change anything once the order is accepted by VW. Or have I missed something?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts