Up Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ... Just out of curiosty how long was everyones car at the dealers before you picked it up ?? Mine arrived thursday but dealer says i cant pick it up until friday next week. Ive not ordered maps and more.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mmmm both 2-3 days . Thats what i guessed , yet mine wants me to wait 8 !!! I shall be paying them a visit tmrw

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
it might depend on how many cars the dealer has going out, because they have to check that everything is working ok for you, and no sctraches etc etc

·
Registered
315 Posts
techwork.
After giving the people at VW U.K. a lot of hassle, mine was delivered on a Thursday and I picked it up on the Friday. If it hadn't been ready on the Friday,I would have had to wait until after the bank holiday. They had already had too much hassle from me prior to that, so I think it pays to complain.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well i paid them a visit and can now pick up lilly on wednesday !!!! I also saw her , covered in stickers, writing on the windows .... But it was love at first sight if i could post a pic here i would

·
Registered
35 Posts
Even the ex-demo / pre-reg car I'm buying needs to stay at the garage for 5 days after I've officially bought it as apparently the service dept are very busy and there are quality control checks they HAVE to do before they can release the car.

Still, on a positive note, looks like the weather this week is going to improve and I'll have a couple of days off work to get to know the car!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts