Up Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all want to get windows tinted on the up but I am a little worried as it appears to have the dots around the edge of the windows has anyone had this done and did it look good ?

I know the dots cause massive problems on BMW

Thanks
Edited by: Ian986

·
Registered
29 Posts
My Mercedes has the dots on the rear view, as well as the wifes FTO.
No issues, provided the person doing the tint has knowledge.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ian986 said:
Hi all want to get windows tinted on the up but I am a little worried as it appears to have the dots around the edge of the windows has anyone had this done and did it look good ?

I know the dots cause massive problems on BMW

Thanks
Had my Citigo tinted and looks Great

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I thought all car had these dots, if the tinting people know what they are doing then there are no problems, I onced tinted a mini and it had these dots and it wasn't a problem the only problem was doing the rear window as it covers in all directions but it got done in the end!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers guys got them done earlier job looks pretty good only thing is don't think went dark enough only had 35% wish I had gone for 20% now but girlfriend drives it and she thought it was dark tonight when driving home

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
B82ry, that looks fantastic! Did you do them or did you go to a company?Edited by: Itzben

·
Registered
467 Posts
There are many cheap companys tinting windows in Riga, LV. One which is using USA certified tind near my work tinted it for ~25£ and gave 5 year warranty.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts