Up Owners Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Well I have a week in the sun starting Friday so hopefully it will be well on its way by then. Its on a dockside in Germany waiting for a ship, but at least it's been built!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Well my dealer had no idea where my little Boomer is but as I'm a week 20er too, I'm just hoping he's either on his way to Emden or already there waiting for the same boat as yours whassup. Fingers, toes and everything else crossed cos the closer it gets, the further away it seems and I think I may just be a basket case and won't be fit to drive by the time he finally arrives

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
clowesa.... my dealer said mine was between the factory and emden, so I'm sure yours will be on its way

unfortunatly tho was told that cars wait at emden between 2-4 weeks to get on a ship, so it could be quite a wait still, and sorry week 21'ers, but you wont get on our boat, not how it works

·
Registered
956 Posts
willowaz said:
clowesa.... my dealer said mine was between the factory and emden, so I'm sure yours will be on its way

unfortunatly tho was told that cars wait at emden between 2-4 weeks to get on a ship, so it could be quite a wait still, and sorry week 21'ers, but you wont get on our boat, not how it works

Bugger, not at all what I wanted to hear. I really really hope your source is talking nonsense (no offence).

I'm spending a week in London starting 24 June so what's the betting I get a call from my dealer on 23rd saying Boomer's ready to collect

·
Registered
423 Posts
I don't think we'll be that 'lucky'............I'm also away for a week (Turkey) but predict it will be ready when I get back..............but then I always see the doughnut and nut the hole (and always eat the doughnut)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Pickingy little red high up! A bit later this morning. Can't wait! A few things to sort out first...

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
clowesa, its ok, he still recons itll be here by mid june, but was just warning me, occasionally they can be waiting for a while at the port. that way wouldnt be too disappointed if it did take that long.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Thanks willowaz, that makes me feel a bit better. Still not heard anything from my dealer though, useless bugger.

And edthedoc, congrats on getting your car this morning. Can we have some pics please (if I can't have my own up! yet, I can at least drool over other people's
).

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yeah, I'll try and post some pics later!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts