5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first post on this forum and I hope that you'll like it

I'm going to add more pictures in the future

Edited by: Daro223

·
Registered
604 Posts
Hi and welcome, Hope you enjoy your up how long have you had it? And what spec did you get?

Nice pictures by the way

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
spud said:
Hi and welcome, Hope you enjoy your up how long have you had it? And what spec did you get?

Nice pictures by the way

This is a standard <strike>take</strike>move up specification, Icouldn'tget any additional options because I decided to get a car that was already in stock.
I have placed my order onDecember14th and I was told that I'm going to get my car beforeChristmas but actually I have received it a week ago

Edited by: Daro223

·
Registered
604 Posts
That's pretty poor waiting a month for a stock car.

I thought it was a move up! Looking at those pictures, you have the colour coded wing mirrors, Thought take up!had black ones

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh god you're correct yes it is a move up, sorry for the mistake
I have no idea why I said take up

·
Registered
604 Posts
No worries your not the first to get mixed up!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I like your pictures. I ordered my Tornado Red Move Up two weeks ago and is arriving this week. I'm getting very excited. The last VW i owned was a Red Polo years ago. I like the red coming into the interior on the inside of the door panel. I just need to save up for some alloys now!

·
Registered
202 Posts
red is the best! No doubt.. Ppl with a red up! are just years ahead of everyone else.. A fact I think, not much we can do about it ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts