Up Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have had my High Up ASG for a week now and am absolutely delighted with it. I only have one problem with the trip computer on m&m. The far right displays for range and current consumption remain blank. Has anyone had the same issue and if so how was it rectified?

·
Registered
587 Posts
Make sure the M&M is plugged in correctly, could just be it is not properly seated. Numbers turn from white to grey when not connected to the car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, Did you ever get this issue resolved? if so do you know what the problem was, my maps and more is doing the same thing. I'm convinced it is connected properly but I don't get any figures on the range and consumption. I'm booked in to have it looked at with VW but if there is a simple solution it would save a lot of hassle.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes I did. The dealer exchanged the unit for a new one.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi I'm having the same problem. Tried with/without dealer re-fitting the cradle. Also have problem with sat nav voice not starting straight away.The temporary solution, discovered by chance, seems to be to switch the radio on/off button on and then off and it seems to kick start the two functions. Will be discussing with the dealer - seems like a faulty connection rather than a fault with the Navigon unit.
Philip

1 - 8 of 8 Posts