Up Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We've had it for years, but only just attached it to the wall today. Plenty of room on the drive for the Up when it gets here

·
Registered
122 Posts
Haha great sign..."all others will be crushed"!!!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Excellent sign bugbabe, and looks like you've got space for a whole fleet of up!s

First up! owners party at yours then is it

Edited by: clowesa

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Clowesa everyone is welcome
I can do a party LOL
Markmodthere werethreedubs last week until I sent the Beetle to the dealerships in trade in for the Up!

Thanks Abs, I like it and I stick to it too! No non VW's on my drive EVER

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
I concur, most excellent sign... could have that at our house too as me, both my parents and my brother all own vdubs!!

nice looking lupo's too, they both look in excellent condition!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Willowaz.
The lime green one is my daughters, she's at Liverpool uni, so it's not getting used as she doesnt take it up north! So she's decided this weekend to sell it. She will then use my diesel (the darker green/grey one), whilst I use the Up! obviously.
Hubby's a cyclist so gets himself to work and back. My son drives a Polo, but he's flown the nest.

The diesel Lupo is 2005 and has done under 50k, but my daughters has done 96k as its a T reg. Both are good runners with blooming good bodywork. That's what comes with having a VW

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
shame your daughter is selling, altho i know a few people who might be interested in it....

totally right tho, my 12 year old polo had very little bodywork detrioration for 12 years old, and i still got a good 40mpg on her, it was only the soft top that let her down!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Willowaz. It's a 1.4 16v 75bhp in case anyone wants to know. I can always point them in the direction of her FB account or she's put it on Club Lupo in the for sale section Edited by: bugbabe34

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh my goodness not at all. We've had that sign for ten years or more. We have a smaller rectangular number plate size one somewhere too! We clearly spent far too many summer weekends at Bug Jam

1 - 13 of 13 Posts