Up Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi has anyone got the tungsten sliver/grey UP! And What color dash have you gone for?
Cant decided what dash as they only have samples at my local car dealer and its hard to judge the overall effect.
Any pics would be good or could you point me in the right direction.
Mich thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
Went for silver dash. matches tungsten paint really well and doesn't look as "plasticky "as the black or show the dust as much.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep i did wonder if it would match the tungsten. Just breaks up the darkness of the black dash.

·
Registered
15 Posts
+ the inside of the doors are in the body colour so the silver dash "matches" these as well. I have the polka dot anthracite upholstery which also contrasts nicely.Philip

·
Registered
583 Posts
D3ftones said:
Yep i did wonder if it would match the tungsten. Just breaks up the darkness of the black dash.
Visually the best combination is dark silver with a dark silver dashpad.
Though tastes vary

I only have the black dash because we don't get the option to change the dashpads' colour on an eco-up in Belgium - which the importer decided we would only get as move up ...
It's hard when you're not allowed to fork out more for a better specced car

I don't like the black dashpad, it's far too reflective, and it's a dust magnet second to none .

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im so glad i joined this forum. I would of made some wrong choices on specs of my UP! if it wasnt for really nice and helpful folk on here.
THANK YOU

1 - 8 of 8 Posts