Discussion Starter #1
Any one know some trick to cheep tunig "move up blueemotion"

I need some more power.

I will start from air filter

Any good ideas

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Air filter will make no difference (youtube it).
Think you can't tune the engine?

·
Registered
592 Posts
Bluemotion = energy efficient/lower emission and (supposedly) better MPG.Tuning = lower MPG (mostly) and (possible) more emission.

Just wondering why you purchased a Bluemotion as opposed to the standard 75hp Up?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Truth-seeker said:
Bluemotion = energy efficient/lower emission and (supposedly) better MPG.Tuning = lower MPG (mostly) and (possible) more emission.

Just wondering why you purchased a Bluemotion as opposed to the standard 75hp Up?

also the BMT is the only one available in some regions, like denmark

·
Registered
604 Posts
You could ask at your dealers if they could re-map your engine to the 75,apparently that is all the difference between the two

·
Registered
583 Posts
spud said:
You could ask at your dealers if they could re-map your engine to the 75,apparently that is all the difference between the two
The gearing is different between the 60 and 75 versions.
The 75 revs higher, thus makes more power.

·
Registered
265 Posts
_1S_ said:
spud said:
The gearing is different between the 60 and 75 versions.
The 75 revs higher, thus makes more power.

this has been discussed in so many threads, most of which by the way come to the conclusion that your statement is not true!

this thread has a graph of the two engine maps on page three.

http://upownersclub.co.uk/forum/bhp_topic2768_page1.html

specific post:

redakula said:
Mulo said:
Is anyone going find me those graphs showing the torque and BHP at different revs that I saw somewhere and keep thinking of but can't find?
Here is one:

I don't regret getting the 60Bhp. When i am at 4000 RPM i'm at motorway cruising speed at about 80mph so the difference unless you go really fast i negligible.
Edited by: Mulo

·
Registered
811 Posts
I've got a 6bhp and a 75bhp and they both read around 4000rpm at 85mph so there's not much (if any) difference in gearing

·
Registered
811 Posts
That should read 60bhp, not 6

·
Registered
811 Posts
If you're feeling rich you could get the Up! GT next year - 108bhp, 0-60 8.5 seconds

1 - 16 of 16 Posts